About the Market
We are excited to announce our first Greenville Open Air Market conveniently located at 303 Haywood Road! We decided to create this market to showcase all of the talented creators and great small businesses in the Upstate. Our mission is to bring together, all of Greenville and the surrounding areas to showcasing what we have to offer. By helping our vendors individual growth, we help our community grow as a whole, and that is important to us!
What can you expect?
We will be providing you with around 20+ creators, collectors and artists from all types of industries. Save room for lunch! We will have Going Coastal Mobile Eatery on site for you and the whole family to enjoy some good eats! Plus Papas and Beer is right next door!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Week ahead: 4 stories to know
- AMBER Alert issued for missing North Carolina girl
- VMI upsets Furman in SoCon tournament, 91-90
- Community members protest over body camera footage of man's head shut in car door, demand deputy be fired and charged
- 'Very, very helpful': Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama gets vaccine shot
- Mercer upsets Wofford in SoCon tournament, 62-61
- Trump says he'll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year
- Furman rallies from 17 down, beats Samford 44-37 in OT
- Gamecocks top Tennessee to reach SEC final
- Clemson No. 5 seed for ACC Tournament