Wind up the work week at Greenville Heritage Federal Credit Union Main Street Fridays presented by Pepsi, listening and dancing to the best in musical entertainment.
This weekly music series on Main Street at NOMA Square opens at 5:30 p.m. and closes at 9:30 p.m., with bands playing two sets at 5:50 p.m. and 7:40 p.m.
Chairs go fast, so be sure to bring your favorite tailgating chair just in case.
NOMA Square is located at 220 North Main Street, Greenville, SC, between the Hyatt Regency Downtown Greenville and Roost restaurant.
Reminder: All city-sponsored events are smoke free. Also, no pets, skateboards, bicycles or coolers are allowed at this event.
We ID everyone. All event patrons over the age of 21 must show a valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doughnut Chains Ranked From Worst To Best
- US Capitol increases security over QAnon conspiracy Trump will reclaim presidency
- How biggest school district in S.C. is preparing to vaccinate their teachers
- When can I get my shot? Answering North Carolina COVID vaccine questions
- NC health leaders to vote on new COVID-19 protocol in schools
- March Madness: How the NCAA Tournament was able to return in 2021
- Group 3 COVID vaccine appointments open Thursday in Mecklenburg County
- Health officials warn against these ‘vaccine hunting’ behaviors
- SLED investigating complaint of excessive force in 2019 arrest
- The Challemge of Delivering Covid Vaccine to the Homeless