Come support A.T. “Tommy” Smith at the 2020 Greenville County Sheriff’s Debate, as he takes the stage to show Greenville why his experience and proven leadership makes him the perfect choice for our next Sheriff.
After serving as Deputy Director of the Secret Service, managing over 7,000 employees globally with a $1.8 Billion budget, A.T. is the only candidate who already has the experience necessary for the job, and will serve as the leader that the almost 600 members of the GCSO deserve.
To be held at Veranda, Global Trade Park, 200 Fairforest Way, Greenville SC 29607.
First Monday and WGTK 94.5 The Answer will host the candidates for Sheriff at this debate in an open public forum. Candidates who have given notice of filing will be on the stage: Darius Hall, Hobart Lewis, A.T. Smith, Robert Whatley, and Sean Zukowsky.
Deb Sofield of First Monday and Joey Hudson of WGTK will serve as debate moderators. This event will last 90 minutes and will be live streamed on WYFF News4.com and on the radio at 94.5 WGTK The Answer.
**Admission is free. Must reserve a ticket in advance at the link attached.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver