Greenville Brunch Festival
Fluor Field at West End
Saturday, March 28, 2020, 12pm-4pm, Early Entry 11am
Celebrating brunch with great Greenville restaurants serving up tasty brunch samples. Mimosas, Brunch Punch, Bloody Marys, Beer & Wine. Live Music and DJ
Restaurants will be providing brunch samples for $3 each, paid directly to each restaurant.
Drinks Included (includes all drinks 12pm-3:45pm, food will cost extra) – $45 Advance, $50 after March 19, $60 day of event
Early Entry Tickets (includes all drinks, early entry at 11am, 4 food tickets for any restaurant vendor (must be used between 11am-1pm)
$65 Advance, $70 after March 19, $80 day of event
This event has been postponed. Stay tuned for updates on our new date as things are confirmed.
21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets. No Chairs (plenty of seating if you need it). No outside food or beverage. Rain or shine event, no refunds (good amount of covered space if needed). We will not have Designated Driver Tickets. Free bottled water available. Beer and Wine will be cut off at 3:45pm. 4 Early Entry food tickets must be used between 11am and 1pm.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family