This year’s 43rd running of the Green Valley Road Race will be held, for the first time, at Trailblazer Park on February 8, 2020.
Not only are we beginning this from a new venue, but we are also running a 5 mile race rather than an 8K. And both courses are newly created and certified!
Although the temperatures have ranged from very warm to very cold through the years, all runners have an awesome experience as they enjoy yet another one of Greenville’s oldest, and often, coldest, race starts! The GVRR is one of Greenville Track Club’s, as well as Greenville’s, longest running races!
On-line registration closes at 5 pm on Friday, February 7, 2020.
Register at: https://runsignup.com/Race/SC/TravelersRest/GreenValleyRoadRace
NOTE: Responding to this Facebook event does not register you for the race. You must register at the link above.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Rain today, cooler tomorrow
- US wasted billions on cars, buildings in Afghanistan, watchdog report says
- Countries call on drug companies to share vaccine know-how
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress