Thursday evening runs are back (with a few health and safety measures). Join us Thursday evening for a 3 mile group run starting and ending at 13 Stripes. The route is out and back, so feel free to modify by running less or more! After the run, show your support for 13 Stripes by ordering some cold drinks, you earned it!
13 Stripes Route: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3155648626
Please follow social distancing before, during, and after the run.
If you have or had a cough, fever, chills, or other flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, or live with someone who has been sick, please stay home.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Florida county where Rush Limbaugh lived refuses to lower flags for him, clashing with governor
- A young woman's pre-pandemic tattoo took on a whole new meaning that's now gone viral
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 24th
- Laurens Co. deputies searching for 4th grader last seen walking into woods near Hickory Tavern school
- Summer school to counter COVID online learning OK'd by House
- Board of trustees votes to double bonus for unused leave days for Pickens Co. employees
- Carnival, Disney cancel cruises through May
- GCSO: Handcuffed man hit in head with patrol car door was not excessive force
- WATCH: Baby giraffe soaks up sun during first trip outside at Greenville Zoo
- Release: NC woman went shopping with $150K virus relief loan