Known as “America’s funniest and outrageous grandmother,” Grandma Lee shot to stardom on the NBC talent show America’s Got Talent where she made it through to the grand finale. She was a contestant in the 2004 season of Last Comic Standing on NBC, where she later returned for three seasons as a special guest and was chosen as a Top 10 Favorite Comic of the program. Grandma Lee won the 2003 Las Vegas Comedy Festival at MGM Grand and appeared in America’s Got Talent Live at Planet Hollywood, hosted by Jerry Springer.
Grandma Lee will electrify the stage from the moment she bursts from the starting gate until she crosses the finish line in a blaze of glory. This sassy senior has mastered the art of entertaining audiences of all ages with unorthodox views of family, television and life in general. She may shock you with colorful use of the English language although few find it offensive.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants