Join BSUMC’s very own certified yoga teacher, Liz Meeker, for a six week series about God’s creation on Mondays at 11:30 AM in Room 215 at the Downtown Campus. The classes will include 15 minutes of meditation and reflection and 45 minutes of yoga movements. Bring your favorite flower or leaf to class and we’ll spend time finding gratitude for the new life God gives us every spring. These classes are designed for beginners to yoga.
Email email@example.com to sign up!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Stephen A. believes Bears is best spot landing for Deshaun Watson
- DHEC partners with Agape to bring COVID-19 vaccine to homebound South Carolinians
- ACC to offer limited number of tickets to fans for basketball tournaments
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide after charges filed
- SC DHEC Announces Plan to Bring Covid-19 Vaccine to the Homebound
- 2 guns, knife found in car at Upstate high school, district says
- 'A 107% increase is too much' – Greenville restaurateur testifies before US Senate against federal minimum wage increasel
- Bones of Upstate woman found more than 2 years after she was reported missing, family says
- NCAA accepts self-imposed sanctions from Gamecocks over Lamont Evans violations
- Sheriff says remains of Gaffney woman missing since 2018 were found on Wednesday