Come do yoga with our sweet goats! Our class is an hour of outdoor yoga for all skill levels then 30 minutes of “goat time”. During “goat time” we hope you fill your heart with goat snuggles and snap tons of pictures to share with your friends. We ask everyone to bring a yoga mat however if you do not have one we have a few extras. You can always bring an old towel just in case.
*Disclaimer* Goats are animals. They poop and pee whenever they want to. Goat poop looks like little pellets and can easily be wiped off you or your yoga mat. All of our goats are very friendly and love to spend time with humans (they are probably more excited about this than y’all are)!
We have field parking, so please keep that in mind.
Space is limited. You must pre-register to attend. We hope to have beautiful weather but in the event of rain we will notify everyone of any cancelation and issue a refund for tickets.
What can I bring into the event?
We ask to please bring a yoga matt or old towel. You may also want sunglasses, water, and wear comfy clothing.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to send us an email with any of your questions. BlueBelleFarmSC@gmail.com
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds will be given except in the event there is inclimate weather.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Week ahead: 4 stories to know
- AMBER Alert issued for missing North Carolina girl
- VMI upsets Furman in SoCon tournament, 91-90
- Community members protest over body camera footage of man's head shut in car door, demand deputy be fired and charged
- 'Very, very helpful': Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama gets vaccine shot
- Mercer upsets Wofford in SoCon tournament, 62-61
- Trump says he'll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year
- Furman rallies from 17 down, beats Samford 44-37 in OT
- Gamecocks top Tennessee to reach SEC final
- Clemson No. 5 seed for ACC Tournament