The GJC Big Band returns to Daniel Recital Hall at Furman University to play adventurous and breathtaking pieces featuring new selections from jazz legends and compositions from local artists. We are so excited to have this band in a great space for listening!
Show starts at 730pm!
Tickets are $15, $10 senior, and $5 student.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm