The fastest half marathon in the South! And a 5K that’s fast in its own right! Join us and more than 2,000 regional runners at this point to point half marathon & 5k event. Run mostly on the world famous Swamp Rabbit Trail, this event boasts one of the greatest finish lines in the nation as runners will cross the line alongside the Reedy River in beautiful downtown Greenville, SC – just steps from the top of Reedy Falls!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- The Latest: Biden won't end pandemic travel restrictions
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.