Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! The renowned outdoor adventure road show, the Get Out More Tour is coming to your area!
BACKPACKER Magazine, the authority on outdoor adventure, is proud to present the 19th annual Get Out More Tour! BACKPACKER Magazine’s ambassador, Randy Propster, is an expert in the outdoor industry. He spends over 200 days out of the year on the road, pursuing his passions—hiking, backpacking, camping, and outdoor adventure of all kinds!
Randy and the Get Out More Tour will visit The Local Hiker on May 9, 2019 at 6:00PM. Randy’s expertise, knowledge, and tips + tricks inspire experienced and novice outdoor enthusiasts across the country to get out more. Plus, each event will include a killer outdoor gear giveaway!
The interactive 90-minute seminar will educate and inspire participants while covering a wide range of topics including:
The latest in gear and apparel
Living a van life
Join us at a FREE Get Out More Tour event for the opportunity to meet Randy and the chance to win top-notch outdoor gear from the Tour’s incredible sponsors!
The 2019 Get Out More Tour is presented by Adventure Medical Kit, Backpacker’s Pantry, Fjallraven, Hydrapak, LEKI, MSR, Osprey, Republic of Durable Goods, Salomon, Sawyer Products, Nemo and BioLite.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night
- ‘We need to talk about this’: Parents warn of fentanyl danger from fake pills after teen’s heartbreaking death
- Friday's Clemson vs. South Carolina game postponed
- Man wanted for kicking in door of church, burning curtains, drawing satanic symbols, deputies say
- New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on Lady Gaga's dog walker
- Black Lives Matter launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait