Join us every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30am (EST) as studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, leads a FREE Gentle Yoga Flow Class via Livestream.
This class is for everyone, and FREE for all to “attend.” Invite your friends and family to join in! Our goal in offering this experience is to give everyone a reprieve from the ongoing chaos and uncertainty; to help your body keep moving as we’re all “stuck” at home; and to help guide your minds and hearts back to a place of peace and calm.
Here’s a step-by-step process to get connected with this class:
• Make your account with Anderson Yoga Center’s Namastream platform at https://app.namastream.com/#/anderson-yoga-center.
• Go to “Products”
• Go to “FREE LIVESTREAM CLASSES”
• Go to “Events”
• Click on “Join Session,” and the website will direct you to join in via Zoom (Zoom application required to join in )
• Enjoy your practice!
We highly recommend registering with Namastream right away so you can get acquainted with the website. Please join the class at least 5-10 minutes prior to the class beginning so we can make sure everyone gets connected successfully.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Take care, “see” you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?
- KJ Henry Will Miss the Spring – Injury Update