Join us every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30am (EST) as studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, leads a FREE Gentle Yoga Flow Class via Livestream.
This class is for everyone, and FREE for all to “attend.” Invite your friends and family to join in! Our goal in offering this experience is to give everyone a reprieve from the ongoing chaos and uncertainty; to help your body keep moving as we’re all “stuck” at home; and to help guide your minds and hearts back to a place of peace and calm.
Here’s a step-by-step process to get connected with this class:
• Make your account with Anderson Yoga Center’s Namastream platform at https://app.namastream.com/#/anderson-yoga-center.
• Go to “Products”
• Go to “FREE LIVESTREAM CLASSES”
• Go to “Events”
• Click on “Join Session,” and the website will direct you to join in via Zoom (Zoom application required to join in )
• Enjoy your practice!
We highly recommend registering with Namastream right away so you can get acquainted with the website. Please join the class at least 5-10 minutes prior to the class beginning so we can make sure everyone gets connected successfully.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Take care, “see” you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Rain today, cooler tomorrow
- US wasted billions on cars, buildings in Afghanistan, watchdog report says
- Countries call on drug companies to share vaccine know-how
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress