Anderson Yoga Center has temporarily switched to a completely online schedule!
Join us on Thursday, April 2 at 12pm EST as ERYT200 Yoga Instructor, Megan Schlobohm, leads a Gentle Flow Yoga Class. We will hold this class using the ZOOM application.
This class is for everyone, and FREE for all to “attend.” Invite your friends and family to join in! Our goal in offering this experience is to give everyone a reprieve from the ongoing chaos and uncertainty, to help your body keep moving as we’re all “stuck” at home, and to help guide your minds and hearts back to a place of peace and calm.
***THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!*** YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME! Follow this link to go through the process:
We highly recommend registering right away so you can download the ZOOM app and get acquainted with the program. Please join the ZOOM meeting at least 5-10 minutes prior to the class beginning so we can make sure everyone gets connected successfully. The password for this class is “OMSHANTI.”
“See” you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- ICU nurse survives double lung transplant brought on by COVID-19
- Despite losing her job, woman leads food pantry that feeds thousands
- Cold and wet today
- Tiger Woods transferred to LA hospital after surgery
- At pivotal moment in Afghanistan war, President Biden weighs a dilemma
- Search and Rescue Dogs search for mass graves of Revolutionary War battle in Laurens County
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims