**Space is limited! Please follow the Find Tickets link to reserve your spot!**
Join Vanessa Bonet, RYT-200 Yoga Instructor and Advanced Reiki practitioner, for a blissful class that combines yoga with Reiki. The first portion of the class will include stretches that will help you release stress and tension from joints and muscles, and the second portion of the class will incorporate restorative poses to allow you to settle and relax as you receive hands-on Reiki. Please bring a yoga mat if you have one.
Pre-registration is required for this special class; space is limited. Participants should be able to get down to the ground and up again unassisted. This class will be held weather-permitting and will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
$12 per person in advance. No drop-ins, please.
*If you cannot attend the class/series for any reason, you must request a refund at least 5 days prior to the start of the event. Otherwise, you may gift your registration to a friend.*
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- NY lawmakers pass bill to limit Cuomo's executive power
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Here's what a 'vote-a-rama' is (and what it means for Biden's stimulus)
- Deputies: Woman in critical condition after shooting at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- SLED investigating after armed man on roof of Greenville Co. apartment building was shot by deputy, GCSO says
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?