ADOPTION EVENT 🐾
We’ve partnered with Mountain Pet Rescue Asheville to help find homes for some of the WNC area’s best doggos!
Every first Friday each month, we will close off our grassy hillside from 2-4 p.m. to give adoptable doggos plenty of space to roam + meet their potential new owners.
Make sure to stop by + show some love. ❤️
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Does wearing 2 face masks offer more protection against COVID-19? Here’s what to know
- A nurse for 50 years refused to retire when the pandemic began. She later died from COVID-19
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020