DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND WE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR THIS MONTHS HIKE. OUR NEXT FULL MOON HIKE IS MAY 29th.
See the woods in a new light- the moonlight. Join us for a family friendly hike through the forest under the light of the full moon, our second blue moon this year! Bring along your flashlight or headlamp and enjoy the captivating scenery of the night forest. Please note: hike is weather dependent with start time 8 pm, leaving from the main car park at Pleasant Ridge Park, 4232 SC-11, Marietta, SC 29661
The hike is kid friendly & dog friendly (they must be kept on a leash in the park), and is approximately 1.25 miles long.
(Cost: FREE, Reservations are required- Please email email@example.com to register)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants
- Family: Anderson Co. councilwoman passes away
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says