Fryer Performance is teaming up with Piney Mountain Bike Lounge to bring you the first Fryerside Chats workshop of the winter!
Improving performance starts with putting pen to paper, taking an objective look at yourself and where you want to be, and then making a plan of how to get there.
Do you want to know how to be stronger, improve your riding, and have more fun on the bike? Come on down, grab a beer, and join us for the first of many workshops we will be holding over the coming months.
During the workshop, we’ll be discussing the following:
1. Asking the appropriate questions to objectively gauge where you are and where you want to be.
2. How to pull goals and mile stones out of those questions.
3. How to develop a plan of attack for those goals.
4. Tips on monitoring your progress to backstop yourself.
This event is FREE and the first of many we will be hosting this Winter and through to Spring.
Whether you are a seasoned rider or new to the sport, I urge you to come out and learn to keep training and riding fun this year!
Please sign up at the link below as space is limited.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions and help spread the word out to anyone who may want to attend!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner identifies man killed in Easley house fire
- Upstate honors legacy of Dr. King with day of service
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Greenwood Historical Site Memorializes MLK mentor
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday
- Blue Monday is a Myth but winter can impact your mood
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security