FrogWatch USA volunteers learn to identify local frog and toad species by their calls during the breeding season and how to report their findings accurately. Volunteers will learn how to register their own wetland site and make multiple evening visits from February through August to collect data on the calls of frogs and toads, or assist in monitoring the two sites at Lake Conestee Nature Park as a group with the FROGZ Chapter.
Pack a lunch, and dress to walk outdoors for an hour. Snacks provided. Families welcome! Please register in advance here: https://www.greenvillezoo.com/FormCenter/Get-Involved-6/Frog-Watch-Volunteer-Registration-49
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Watch as tidal wave slams Manado Indonesia
- New Mexico County Commissioner Arrested at DC Checkpoint
- Can your Covid-19 mask protect you from getting the stomach bug?
- QAnon believers hit with disappointment after President Biden’s inauguration
- Details on President Biden’s COVID-19 plan covers vaccine and PPE shortages and reopening schools
- Hare are Clemson Football’s Top 5 Plays Of 2020
- Biden revokes Trump report promoting 'patriotic education'
- 3 officers fire at man waving gun who would not obey commands, chief says
- When is the best time to sleep? How to calculate your perfect bedtime using your body's clock