Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer
- South Carolina Restaurants and Masks: Confusions and Frustrations
- Carolinas gas prices most expensive since April 2019 as costs continue to rise, AAA Carolinas says
- “It was like trench warfare”: Upstate director of COVID-19 ICU reflects on year battling pandemic
- Upstate pediatrician discusses when COVID-19 vaccine may be available for children
- EXPLAINER: Why there's a battle over a murder charge in George Floyd's death
- Upstate health systems urge patience as Phase 1b opens in South Carolina
- President Biden's executive order could change how colleges handle sexual misconduct
- Women's retirement savings have been hit hard during the pandemic. Here's how to recover