Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Georgia soldier arrested in terror plot
- Georgia teen imprisoned overseas for breaking quarantine returns home
- Frustrations grow over Georgia’s mismanagement of COVID-19 vaccine
- Record rate of Covid-19 deaths continues in Georgia
- Trump says goodbye to the White House, vows to ‘be back in some form’
- Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack opens in Greenville
- Worst Cooks winner charged in Simpsonville toddler’s death
- Wofford College going virtual for 2 weeks after COVID-19 spike
- SC Hospital Association defends vaccine distribution
- How Joe Biden has kept late son Beau with him as he becomes president