Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days