Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time
- How to serve on MLK Day while isolating at home
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon