Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon
- Potential armed protests close SC State House for 5 days
- Sen. Lindsey Graham talks impeachment, COVID relief
- 4-year-old’s act of generosity for a bunny rescue turns into over $1,500
- Physicians talk about why the COVID-19 vaccine should be trusted
- South Carolina closes statehouse over risk of violence
- South Carolina hospital requests for vaccines not being met