Join us for dinner or a drink at our new restaurant, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, in Travelers Rest, SC. Chef Adam Cooke creates culinary delights with a small plates menu featuring produce from farms in the Upstate of South Carolina. Enjoy a craft cocktail or glass of wine at the bar or reserve a table for dinner and sit back and enjoy delicious food accompanied by various artists from Greenville Jazz Collective from 6-9pm every Friday evening in November. Call 864-610-2281 to make a reservation or through the Yelp app.
What are my parking options?
We have limited parking for our patrons in lots on both sides of our restaurant and more public parking behind the restaurant in the large church parking lot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Amtrak investigates bomb threat on train heading through South Carolina
- After historic whirlwind visit, Pope leaves Iraq for Rome
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions, fears of criticism on social media
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order