Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Furman Takes the Court Saturday Night at SoCon Men’s Basketball Championship
- Statewide tornado drill set for March 10 during Severe Weather Awareness Week in SC
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Another Trump on the ballot? Lara Trump eyes Senate seat
- OPEC, allies keep oil output unchanged, prices jump
- Autopsy: Serial killer known as the 'I-5 Strangler' was strangled himself in California prison
- COVID-19 pandemic sparks new ways of building community for LGBTQ Americans
- Here's what happens next as the Senate prepares to debate the $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Special health care enrollment now open until May 15