Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Victim in deadly shooting at Duncan hotel suffered multiple gunshot wounds
- Fete Greenville TV’s stuff to do – March 4 to 7
- Hugh Grant Will Play Villain in Upcoming D&D Film, Joining Sophia Lillis
- Clever Girls Release “Stonewall” Ahead of Constellations LP
- Will Chaos Walking Live up to the Urgency of the Novels?
- Funeral details announced for fallen first responder Isaiah Kappenman
- The danger of the new skepticism
- Great Music and More Lies Off the Beaten Path at Landrum’s The Red Horse Inn
- On the Move: Clay Williams
- Grace Hopper's accomplishments forever changed the world of computer science