Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- How does the Johnson & Johnson vaccine compare to other coronavirus vaccines? 4 questions answered
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative