Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Different is beautiful': Girl with Down syndrome helps to inspire book about inclusion
- Amtrak investigates bomb threat on train heading through South Carolina
- After historic whirlwind visit, Pope leaves Iraq for Rome
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions, fears of criticism on social media
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension