Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deshaun Watson Trade? Ranking Every NFL Team #1-31 On The Chances Of Trading W/ The Houston Texans
- Watch as Arkansas State Police Executes PIT Maneuver at 109 MPH
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- 15 of the best reusable bags to take with you to the grocery store
- President Trump, in farewell address, says he will pray for Biden administration
- Relentless Church files motion against Redemption Church months after agreement
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th