Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch: WW2 bomb detonated after homes evacuated
- Man Accused Of Trying To Bury Wife Alive At San Diego Beach
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- 8-year-old starts business to raise money for homeless children
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago is reunited with owner
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings