Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'
- Wofford Football Game vs. ETSU postponed