$20 – 40 lb Case of Drumsticks
$45 – 40 lb Case of Jumbo Tenders
$45 – 40 lb Case of Jumbo Boneless Breasts
$45 – 40 lb Case of FROZEN Jumbo Cut Wings (drumettes & flats mixed, no wing tips)
*PRODUCT UPDATE: Tenders; Jumbo Boneless Skinless Breasts; Jumbo Drumsticks; FROZEN Jumbo Party Wings; (NO Boneless Skinless Thighs) – 3 Trailers of product.*
1. Hours: 10:00 am while supplies last
2. Cash Only. Please have exact change to speed up the lines.
3. We suggest storing it at home in ziplock bags.
4. Please remain in your car & we will deliver it to you.
Looking for a sale location near you? Follow us on Facebook for notifications or check out our complete list of sales. https://www.houseofraeford.com/news/house-of-raeford-farms-meeting-the-community-chicken-demand/
House of Raeford Farms of Greenville, South Carolina has decided to get creative and bring their premier chicken products to areas easily serviced by our locations. A refrigerated trailer provides easy pickup for customers looking for everything from boneless breast and thighs to tenders and wings. While practicing social distancing, individuals never leave their car – House of Raeford personnel safely take the order, receive CASH payment, and deliver the fresh product to the customer’s vehicle.
We know it has been difficult in recent weeks to not only find, but also in some cases afford, certain food products.
We hope this opportunity will be helpful to families as our nation continues to face a challenge over the next several weeks.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina closes statehouse over risk of violence
- South Carolina hospital requests for vaccines not being met
- South Carolina men’s basketball head coach Frank Martin tests positive
- This Week in South Carolina | Congressman Tom Rice and Legislative Preview
- As Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up, demand outpaces supply
- More than 500 pounds of meth seized in Cherokee Co. bust; 2 arrested
- Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of teen shot, injured in 2020 incident involving Anderson Co. deputies
- Sen. Graham addresses violence in D.C.
- Anderson preparing for first mass vaccination
- Traffic Light Safety: How to fix traffic signals within city limits