$45 – 40 lb Case of Jumbo Tenders
$45 – 40 lb Case of Jumbo Boneless Breasts
$35 – 40 lb Case of Jumbo Boneless Thighs
$60 – 40 lb Case of FROZEN Jumbo Cut Wings
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Jones Avenue Baptist Church.
1. Hours: 10:00 am while supplies last
2. Cash Only
3. Our raw chicken will be fresh and never frozen
4. We suggest storing it at home in ziplock bags
5. Please remain in your car & we will deliver it to you.
Looking for a sale location near you? Follow us on Facebook for notifications or check out our complete list of sales. https://www.houseofraeford.com/news/house-of-raeford-farms-meeting-the-community-chicken-demand/
House of Raeford Farms of Greenville, South Carolina has decided to get creative and bring their premier chicken products to areas easily serviced by our locations. A refrigerated trailer provides easy pickup for customers looking for everything from boneless breast and thighs to tenders and wings. While practicing social distancing, individuals never leave their car – House of Raeford personnel safely take the order, receive CASH payment, and deliver the fresh product to the customer’s vehicle.
We know it has been difficult in recent weeks to not only find, but also in some cases afford, certain food products.
We hope this opportunity will be helpful to families as our nation continues to face a challenge over the next several weeks.
A portion of the sale will be donated to Jones Avenue Baptist Church.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19