Frequent visitors to the City of Greer’s Freedom Blast Festival will notice the return of many crowd favorites when the 2018 festival takes place June 30 at Greer City Park.
One of the largest fireworks shows in South Carolina, an evening of live entertainment, food vendors offering festival fare, army vehicles, and numerous activities for children.
Freedom Blast annually allows the Greer community and visitors from across the Upstate to celebrate freedom with the goal of honoring both active and veteran servicemen and servicewomen who have made that freedom possible.
The annual Freedom Blast fireworks show accompanied by patriotic music in City Park will begin at 10:10 p.m.
For more information, please visit www.freedomblast.org.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Pets are not permitted.
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, activity or public meeting of the City of Greer should contact 864-968-7008 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate animal rescue seeks communities help
- More in-person days for Greenville County high school students
- Trump wishes Biden luck without naming him in farewell video
- Police: Two charged with homicide by child abuse after 3-year-old girl's death
- Deshaun Watson Trade? Ranking Every NFL Team #1-31 On The Chances Of Trading W/ The Houston Texans
- Watch as Arkansas State Police Executes PIT Maneuver at 109 MPH
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- 15 of the best reusable bags to take with you to the grocery store
- President Trump, in farewell address, says he will pray for Biden administration
- Relentless Church files motion against Redemption Church months after agreement