🔴RESERVE FREE SEATS AT 864-534-1954
It’s standup comic Terry McNeely (left) back in Greenville who was blocked on Twitter, cussed at and had the door shut on him by the famous Alec Baldwin. Joining him is standup comic Sean Morton (right) who will say what your afraid too.
SHARE THIS EVENT WITH OTHERS !!!!!!!!!
Long Island born and raised, Terry McNeely could easily earn the title of “Crass Critic to the Suburban World.”
Mocking husbands and children’s names, It’s certainly no surprise that the acid humor of Terry McNeely has him rising up the ranks of comedy in leaps and bounds. Terry is blocked by Alec Baldwin on Twitter
Toured the country with (THE ROADRAGE COMEDY TOUR 2009-2016)
(THE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES TOUR 2015-Present)
“50 Central” BET
The Daily Show,Comedy Central,Blue Bloods,CBS
The Anthony Cumia Show
Sean Morton has quickly risen up the ranks in the stand up comedy world since starting in 2008. He has been featured in 2 nationally released roast DVDs, was the first comedian to perform at Howie Mandel’s Comedy Club in Atlantic City NJ , has been heard on Sirius Xm Satellite Radio and was recently inducted in the legendary Friars Club after his performance at The Roast Of Gary Busey. Nothing is off the table once the microphone is in his hand , and you can guarantee he will say all the things you were afraid to say.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Person injured after police car drives through crowd at race
- CDC reviewing new data that suggests coronavirus variant identified in UK could be more deadly
- 'Never this many, never this way': Nurse gives perspective on work during COVID-19 pandemic
- Videocast: Enjoy Sunday, rain on the way
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash