ONE DAY ONLY! An outdoor food truck event featuring the best food trucks from all over South Carolina! Bar, music, kids fun all at Bon Secours Wellness Area.
VOTE for your favorite food truck, WIN Free Food, music and more!
Saturday, May 18, 2019
130PM – 630PM
EARLY BIRD OFFERS UNTIL APRIL 28th!
General Admission – 130PM – 630PM (EARLY BIRD OFFER – BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
Early Access – 12PM – 130PM (EARLY BIRD OFFER – $15!) Includes early access at 12PM for a limited amount of people and $5 in ‘Mash-Up Cash’, a voucher that can be used towards any food truck purchase.
Military, Veterans & First Responders will have FREE General Admission (130PM Entry) for up to 4 people with valid ID.
Kids 5 and under are FREE!
Presented by The Greenville News and USA TODAY Network Events.
Charity Partner: United Way of Greenville County
For vendor information and other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate Most Wanted: February 26
- Bond Hearing for former Greenville County deputy Ryan Gibson
- Warmer temperatures coming to the Upstate this weekend
- New documentary premieres featuring Greenville boy’s battle with rare heart disease
- Governor McMaster set to lift some COVID-19 restrictions beginning Monday
- Tyler Warfield to be laid to rest this Sunday
- Former Greenville County deputy granted bond after being charged with assault, misconduct
- Interview with WWE wrestler Angelo Dawkins
- NFL cornerback Josh Norman opens teen center in hometown of Greenwood
- Former Greenville County Deputy charged with assault and battery, wrongful arrest