Join us every Friday from 11-2 at Eva Hurley State Farm agency to support other local businesses and have a great lunch.
The Lazy Farmer is a locally owned food truck specializing in burgers, patty melts and ribeye steak sandwiches! Sunset Slush serves Classic Italian ice that is the perfect sweet treat on a hot summer day!
Twisted Stems Flower Truck is Greenville’s first pop-up flower boutique on wheels. They will be on site with fresh cut flowers!
Stop by for lunch and taken home some flowers to start your weekend off bright!
We hope to see you Friday!
3906 S. Highway 14, Greenville
(Corner of Woodruff Road & Highway 14)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania