Join us every Friday from 11-2 at Eva Hurley State Farm agency to support other local businesses and have a great lunch.
Rosalinda’s serves authentic Mexican food. Sunset Slush serves Classic Italian ice that is the perfect sweet treat on a hot summer day!
Twisted Stems Flower Truck is Greenville’s first pop-up flower boutique on wheels. They will be on site with fresh cut flowers!
Stop by for lunch and taken home some flowers to start your weekend off bright!
We hope to see you Friday!
3906 S. Highway 14, Greenville
(Corner of Woodruff Road & Highway 14)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say