Join us every Friday until the end of October from 11-2 at Eva Hurley State Farm agency to support other local businesses and have a great lunch.
HipBurger is Greenville’s newest food truck that specializes in fresh, delicious burgers, chicken sandwiches, hand cut chicken nuggets and fries! Coming soon, store front location right off the Butler Road exit on 385.
Twisted Stems Flower Truck is Greenville’s first pop-up flower boutique on wheels. They will be on site with fresh cut flowers.
Stop by for lunch and take home some flowers to start your weekend off bright!
We hope to see you Friday!
3906 S. Highway 14, Greenville
(Corner of Woodruff Road & Highway 14)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Due to pandemic, organizers hold first virtual King Day at the Dome event
- Stimulus check scams: What to avoid
- Governor McMaster visits Upstate COVID-19 vaccine site
- Litter cleanup on MLK Day of Service
- Spartanburg police arrest first murder suspect of 2021