Prepare to align your mind, body, and soul with a Flow yoga class and the help of over 23 cats in an environment unlike any other!
Flow yoga is a term given to a style of yoga where the practitioner moves gracefully from one pose to the next and the class, or practice, becomes almost like a dance.
Generally, each movement in to or out of a posture is made on an inhalation or exhalation, so the yoga unites the breath with the movement in a choreographed sequence. The flowing movements may be combined with some longer holds of certain postures.
Flow yoga is also called Vinyasa Flow yoga.
Cat Yoga Class cost $20 but get $5 OFF when you sign up now and book online –> www.organiccatcafe.com/yoga-healing-arts
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!
- Clemson Baseball || Lee, Parker
- Warm temperatures headed to the Upstate on Sunday
- Governor McMaster to lift “Last Call” order
- Former Greenville County deputy also tied to two previous use-of-force incidents
- Warrants: Man in standoff with police threatened church
- 'Unbelievable': Man wins $500,000 Powerball prize with fortune cookie numbers
- 'It was like bumper cars': About 30 vehicles involved in pileup on icy Montana bridge