Relay will start at 3:00pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before to get checked-in.
How It Works
The course consists of 4 loops, each loop measuring 1 mile. Create a team of 2-4 individuals that will work together to complete all the loops, or run all four miles by yourself.
If you are running as a team, you must have something festive to use as a baton to hand off at exchanges (i.e. fruitcake, wrapped present, Santa hat), If you are running independently, you don’t need a baton.
This is a fun, low-budget event (aka, no fancy chips, bibs, or timing system). There will be prizes for first place all-male, all-female, and co-ed teams, and a special prize for the most festive team.
Register yourself and/or your team here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczkg5dMHLTcUsqXtc3mWY-rkr2JvW6GdX9-ZW8QMeZFuhzMA/viewform?usp=sf_link
See the mile loop here: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/2778834628
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family of missing woman Robbie Turner search for answers, four years on
- Some SC veterans worry about access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook users report being logged out
- The Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion; here are the winning numbers
- Godiva is shuttering its US stores but you can still get its chocolate; here's how
- Clemson man helped investigators identify murder victims from 1976 in Sumter County
- Police: Person shot in Laurens flown to hospital, SLED assisting with crime scene
- Mother, 36, dies of COVID-19 after giving birth to 10th child
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Microsoft Raises the Price of Xbox Live Gold