06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Downtown Greenville, SC, United States
Do you like steak? Then join us for the first Fireforge Supper Club on Monday, August 26. We’re hosting an intimate, ticketed Steak Night supper for those that enjoy both fine libations and choice meat.
We will start with a Manager’s Reception at 6 pm and will include a complimentary pint of your choice. A single seating for supper will begin promptly at 6:30.
With your ticket, you will receive:
– A complimentary welcome pint
– A 10 oz. Aberdeen Angus Delmonico Ribeye cut by Revival Butchery in the Village of West Greenville
– Loaded mashed potatoes feat. peppered bacon, chives, sour cream and smoked gouda
– Roasted brussels sprouts in a glaze made with Fireforge’s The Fixer Smoked Baltic Porter
– A slice of Nancy’s New York style cheesecake
– Additional beverages are available for purchase (beer, wine and cider)
There will only be 12 seats available for the evening. The meal will be prepared by Chef Kevin Nelson (you may remember him as the mastermind behind our Cinco de Mayo brisket tacos) and you will be joined for supper by co-owners Brian and Nicole Cendrowski.
*** Ticket sales will end on Wednesday, August 21 at 11 pm.
*** We cannot accept walk-ins.
*** Due to the small nature of the event, we cannot accommodate any substitutions in the menu.