Do you like steak? Then join us for the first Fireforge Supper Club on Monday, August 26. We’re hosting an intimate, ticketed Steak Night supper for those that enjoy both fine libations and choice meat.
We will start with a Manager’s Reception at 6 pm and will include a complimentary pint of your choice. A single seating for supper will begin promptly at 6:30.
With your ticket, you will receive:
– A complimentary welcome pint
– A 10 oz. Aberdeen Angus Delmonico Ribeye cut by Revival Butchery in the Village of West Greenville
– Loaded mashed potatoes feat. peppered bacon, chives, sour cream and smoked gouda
– Roasted brussels sprouts in a glaze made with Fireforge’s The Fixer Smoked Baltic Porter
– A slice of Nancy’s New York style cheesecake
– Additional beverages are available for purchase (beer, wine and cider)
There will only be 12 seats available for the evening. The meal will be prepared by Chef Kevin Nelson (you may remember him as the mastermind behind our Cinco de Mayo brisket tacos) and you will be joined for supper by co-owners Brian and Nicole Cendrowski.
*** Ticket sales will end on Wednesday, August 21 at 11 pm.
*** We cannot accept walk-ins.
*** Due to the small nature of the event, we cannot accommodate any substitutions in the menu.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Carolinas gas prices most expensive since April 2019 as costs continue to rise, AAA Carolinas says
- “It was like trench warfare”: Upstate director of COVID-19 ICU reflects on year battling pandemic
- Upstate pediatrician discusses when COVID-19 vaccine may be available for children
- EXPLAINER: Why there's a battle over a murder charge in George Floyd's death
- Upstate health systems urge patience as Phase 1b opens in South Carolina
- President Biden's executive order could change how colleges handle sexual misconduct
- Women's retirement savings have been hit hard during the pandemic. Here's how to recover
- South Carolina teen shot and killed in drive-by shooting
- The Local Hiker in Spartanburg talks outdoor tips for first timers, families
- Digital Desk: Guns, cash, bulletproof vest during in Bladen Co. traffic stop