>> Fight Night!
Our previous “Fight Club” event was so popular, we’ve decided to add a monthly “Fight Night” for those who want a little extra practice roughhouse time! In this 90 minute session, we’ll work out and warm up together, led by 5th Degree Black Belt and Master Instructor Tim March (aka “TimTv”) Then we’ll do round-robin fighting until 8:45.
For those who want to stay, at 9:00 we’ll be showing the cult-classic martial arts film “The Challenge” with Scott Glen & Toshiro Mifune. It’s an amazingly underrated film from 1982 where a down-and-out American boxer gets sucked into a Japanese Budo clan’s world of intrigue. Love it!
Doors @ 7pm, Class is 7:15-8:45
Movie is 9-11pm
Age 13+ (age 13-17 must have parent attend)
$10 admission to watch or participate
Check out our other events on our FB page or at www.TheNinjaplex.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars