Feta Flav by Chef Squared Co. is serving from and they’ve got some amazing gyros and Greek fries! One thing is for sure – Feta Flav pairs perfectly with Tetrad craft beers!
What’s that?! Beer isn’t your thing?! That’s quite alright! We never take it personally and we’ve always got ya covered! We offer an alternative adult (and child-friendly) beverage menu to meet all of your thirst-quenching needs.
We can’t wait to see y’all! We’re a family-friendly and dog-friendly brewery located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave… so, feel free to bring your kids and bring your leashed pooches! We have seating in our indoor taproom and out on our patio.
Thanks for supporting Greenville’s local breweries and food trucks!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC