Lion’s Roar CrossFit is exited to announce we will be hosting the Festivus Games on April 21st! This will sell out fast! Do not miss this opportunity! Novice, intermediate, and 45+ master athletes. This is an individual competition. Not for RX athletes or fire breathers, although we do need you for judging and staffing the event.
The first 30 individuals to sign up save $10 off the registration and receive a free shirt.
Festivus Games is going down on April 21st, but registration is now open! Get in early to secure your spot, save $$, and receive your free shirt!
Check out the WOD’s here, https://festivusgames.com/divisions/
Then, click here to register, https://festivusgames.com/register/29859
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Slow clearing today
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- Health experts blame rapid expansion for vaccine shortages
- Family of woman who disappeared after being released from Greenville jail still desperate for answers
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat