Tickets must be purchased online this year.
– $10 for personal vehicles (standard cars/vans)
– $25 for sprinter vans, trailblazers, and conversion vans
– $50 for buses and motorcoaches
– 20% of the proceeds benefit Special Olympics Buncombe County
𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀.
Lake Julian Festival of Lights has become a tradition for many mountain families and visitors. The driving-only tour includes thousands of dazzling lights and displays placed along an enchanted journey on the road circling Lake Julian Park.
Lake Julian Festival of Lights takes place nightly from December 1-23 from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Please check our Facebook page for information on closings due to winter weather.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature