SCHA hosts FestiFall, the annual event as part of the nationally celebrated “Revolutionary War Weekend!”
This event commemorates the American Revolution and is held at Walnut Grove Plantation Experience colonial lifestyle and battle demonstrations, iconic local battle re-enactments, live music, and family activities during this two day experience.
Admission: Ages 2-12: $8, Adults: $12
Active Duty Military and College Student Discounts available with VALID ID.
*Walnut Grove Plantation passes or coupons not valid at special events.
Group Rates available for groups of 10+. Reserve by September 14 by calling 864-576-6546 (closed Mondays).
Bubba’s BBQ available for purchase between 11:30am-2:30pm daily.
Credit Cards accepted at Admision, Concessions, and Gift Shop.
*Many re-enactors sell handmade goods and wares at their camp sites and CASH MAY BE REQUIRED for these purchases.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Air Force mortar found in Lake Murray by SLED divers, DNR
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman