In partnership with the Bart Garrison Agricultural Museum of South Carolina, PHF invites you to Farm Day!
This one-day festival is designed to celebrate the rich heritage of agriculture in the Upstate. Visitors of all ages will enjoy demonstrations of old-time crafts, corn grinding, animals, and much more. It also includes an exhibition of tractors, combine simulators, hit-and-miss engines, and cotton gins to demonstrate the equipment of yesterday and today. Woodburn Historic House will be open for tours and Clemson Extension will be on site. Your children will have half an acre on museum grounds to enjoy crafts, games, and many more activities. Come experience the past, present, and future of agriculture during this popular annual event!
Admission is $5.00 per person; children ages 5 and under get in free. Admission into BGAMSC and into PHF’s Woodburn Historic House is included in the ticket price.
The Farm Day event will be held off Hwy 76 on History Lane across from Tri-County Technical College in Pendleton. All parking is at TCTC with a free shuttle to the event grounds. For more information, visit www.pendletonhistoricfoundation.org/event-calendar, call (864) 646-7271, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother